Cookies are small text files, which your web browser (for example, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.) saves in the user’s terminal device (computer, mobile phone, tablet), when the user visits the website. Cookies are usually widely used to make website operation more effective, as well as to provide certain information to owners of the respective website.
Cookies usually do not contain any information, which would allow to identify individual persons, but are used to identify the browser on a specific browser on a specific device, summary of statistical data and data, which are necessary for the operation of a website.
What cookies are used by HOTEL SCHOOL?
There are two different types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. There are used for different needs and contain information of different kinds.
- HOTEL SCHOOL uses session cookies set and managed by the website to improve functionality of the website. These cookies are automatically deleted, when you close the browser.
- HOTEL SCHOOL uses persistent cookies, which are stored on your browser for a certain period of time after the end of the session, unless you delete them. Persistent cookies are used to save information, which is used between visits. These data allow websites to recognise that you are a returning user, and to respond accordingly.
From third-party cookies HOTEL SCHOOL uses:
1. Developed by Google LLC:
1.2. Google Tag Manager is a tool helping to effectively manage codes. The tool does not collect personal data, but causes the occurrence of other tags, which may contain your data;
2. The Facebook Pixel system developed by Facebook Inc. to summarise statistics on website visits and user interests and behaviour, and to be able to measure the efficacy of online marketing activities;
3. Social sharing – it allows you to share our articles using different social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Draugiem.lv;
4. Third-party tools do not store personal identification information, and website usage habits are always viewed as a summary and anonymously.
- Chrome browser
- Mozilla browser
- Opera browser
- Explorer browser
- Safari browser
If you need wider information on cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org, where you will find detailed, independent information on how to disable cookies in your browser setting and how to delete cookies from your computer.
If you want, you can be excluded from the collection of information by Google Analytics, uploading and activating the browser opt-out option of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout