Since October 2023, a new board has been elected to the Student Parliament of HOTEL SCHOOL Hotel Management College! Dan Flors has been elected as the president of the Student Parliament, Anastasija Kupreichyk as the vice president, and Alina Skopinova as the secretary.
Student organisation and activities
HOTEL SCHOOL The Student Parliament is an independent, student-elected body that represents students’ rights and interests in the college. Its objectives are:
- to represent students’ interests in academic, material and cultural issues;
- to represent HOTEL SCHOOL students in Latvia and abroad;
- to nominate student representatives to work in the College Council;
- to develop a work plan for each semester, which would include a program of specific activities for HOTEL SCHOOL students’ social and cultural events at the College with the aim of ensuring a full-fledged student life;
- to encourage students to express their views on the work of HOTEL SCHOOL by compiling and submitting proposals to the administration of the college.